B2B Content Writer for SaaS and Marketing Companies
I write data-driven, delightful and long-form blog content for customer-obsessed and user-centered SaaS/Technology and Marketing Companies.
I'm Here to Help If This Sounds Like You
Are you are a founder, content marketing manager or you work in a similar capacity for a SaaS/Technology and Marketing company?
You are in the right place if you are in search of a Content Writer. But to make sure I’m a good fit to write content for your company’s blog, two to three of these sounds just like you:
- You understand that building a relationship with your customers is key to sustainable growth.
- You know the long-term value of creating timely and educative SEO content.
- Your company is growing and needs to take advantage of Search Engines to build awareness of your products and services.
- Your company is growing fast and you can’t keep up with writing regular blog content.
- You need to build a lead-generating blog that educates your customers and inspires trust in your ability to solve their needs.
- Your marketing team has created a content strategy and you need an experienced freelance B2B writer who can bring their clear, insightful and data-driven content vision to life.
Hi, I'm Lydia...
I’m a freelance writer and content strategist. I love helping people find information on products or services that provides solutions to their business needs. I work with brands to produce digital content assets (blogs, webpages, and eBooks) that communicates how they are in the best position to solve these problems. In the last 3 years, I’ve worked in-house and independently as a content producer for Tech and Marketing brands. You can trust me with your content writing needs while you focus on developing other aspects of your company. Learn more about me or view my portfolio.